Looking for ways to add to the mood this holiday season? Try a few of these blends in the diffuser and celebrate.
1) Fall Spice: 1 drop Cinnamon + 1 drop Clove + 2 drops Orange
If the smell of holiday baked goodies wafting through the house is what puts you in festive spirits, this blend might be just what you need.
2) Christmas Forest: 2 drops Cedarwood + 1 drop Fir Needle + 1 drop Juniper Berry
This blend is for you if you enjoy the fragrance of an authentic wreathe. You can try substituting cedarwood with rosemary for a pleasant variation.
3) Sleigh Bells: 2 drops Fir Needle + 1 drop Juniper Berry + 1 drop Geranium
Don’t have a real tree? You can make it real. Kind of. Try adding an extra drop of Fir Needle to give it a sharper accent.
4) Candy Cane: 3 drops Peppermint + 1 drop Orange
Candy cane lovers, this one is for you.
5) Wisemen: 2 drops Frankincense + 1 drop Cinnamon + 1 drop Patchouli
An oil in this blend was one of the three gifts brought to baby Jesus. Can you guess which one? Leave out the patchouli if you aren’t a fan or try substituting it with bergamot.